Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wed Oct 31 2007 (II)

Thing 5 Flickr & Photosharing
Interesting, and what a colorful interesting slide show staff has put together! I have taken some shots with a digital camera lent to me by Ruth Sinker and tried to download them but apparently laid my mitts on the 4 photo gallery that comes with thye Windows XP operating system loaded in the hard drive in the laptop#10 I borrowed from the Adult Computer Lab. Flickr generated two audible tones as the camera's USB cable was plugged into the laptop's USB port, but the digital camera does not appear in the window "Select Files to Upload". The camera's own screen displays "MDSC". Oh well, back to the drawing board. Perhaps I'll take a few more photos and ask someone in the classroom for help on Friday morning, November 2. Not too bad so far considering this is the first time I've taken my own photos with a digital camera and only the second time I've used a laptop.

No comments: