Wednesday, October 3, 2007

October 3, 2007

So this is a web log!

This looks like a nice template, easy to read.

I have read the FAQ's and Getting Started fields.

I appreciate the support so far!

I see three names are called for:
A name for the blog
A second name for the blog
and a title for each entry on the blog.

For simplicity, I'll put down the date for daily titles and refine with more words if needed.
Looks like I'll need headphones, but perhaps not until Thing 7 Podcasting and Online Multimedia

So far, so good.

3 comments:

The Skokie Ten said...

Hey Bill! Nice blog setup. I'm glad you feel the support in this 10 Things thing. We hope everyone learns something new (and fun!) along the way.

-Ruth

billn10taskblog said...

Thanks, Ruth.

I,m still weak on navigation. I'm glad to have found the blog I created I week ago.

I'm concerned about reports of unwanted messages on the social networking sites; I'd pefer the exercises were strictly internal.

Also, many of us have no digital cameras. Perhaps a link to an intanet site such as Grapevine could provided sample photos for Thing 5.

Thanks for reading this.

billn10taskblog said...

Thanks, Ruth.

I,m still weak on navigation. I'm glad to have found the blog I created I week ago.

I'm concerned about reports of unwanted messages on the social networking sites; I'd prefer the exercises were strictly internal, instead of live coonections to a this medium.

Also, many of us have no digital cameras. Perhaps a link to an intranet site such as Grapevine could provided sample photos for Thing 5.

Thanks for reading this.