Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sat Nov 10 2007 Thing 5 Flickr-Disconnect Blog!!!

Thing 5 Flickr revisited--follow-up
I transferred photos from Flickr to my blog, billn10taskblog between about 5:30pm and 6:30pm last night, Friday, November 9, 2007.
I forgot to check and execute Step 7 at that time--disconnecting my blog from Flickr !!!
I deleted my blog from Flickr's list of blogs just this morning, Saturday, November 10, 2007 at 5:25am.
I checked my blog, and found no new photos on it, but wanted to give everyone a heads up in case anyone else reported there photos going astray between Flickr and their blog or any other unusual problems with Flickr. I sent an e-mail to the 10 things team this morning.

I apologize for any problems this caused anyone.

By the way, gmails draft autosave feature saved me this morning when I accidentally wiped out the text I had typed so far...I also stumbled across how to "star" an outgoing e-mail...I think!

No comments: